User Tag List

2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 18 Old 06-23-2015, 08:16 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
akiho,

you dealership experience is about right ....i faced the same in 2 dealers in the miami or south fla. area .the dealers have turned me off .............and made me remember how bmw and mb dealers used to act years ago...they are much better now that audi is eating theiir lunch.

before you buy the rcf i suggest that you test drive it for a couple of days ........you can reda my review of the rc 350 f sport on a 1,500 mile trip in here .........i wish i had not gone for it ...............

bottom line ,both ,the f and the f sport are just too heavy for real back road handling ..........initially i was going to go for the rcf until i read the specs ,,,,,,,,,and went to the f sport....
post #12 of 18 Old 06-24-2015, 03:39 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Garage
I'm very surprised by this! My Lexus dealer (Metro Lexus, Cleveland, Ohio) treated me and my fiancÚ like royalty! Even before they knew we were buyers! Sad...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2017 INFINITI Q60 3.0 TWIN TURBO V6 AWD PREMIUM
post #13 of 18 Old 06-24-2015, 05:54 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffb13 View Post
akiho,

you dealership experience is about right ....i faced the same in 2 dealers in the miami or south fla. area .the dealers have turned me off .............and made me remember how bmw and mb dealers used to act years ago...they are much better now that audi is eating theiir lunch.

before you buy the rcf i suggest that you test drive it for a couple of days ........you can reda my review of the rc 350 f sport on a 1,500 mile trip in here .........i wish i had not gone for it ...............

bottom line ,both ,the f and the f sport are just too heavy for real back road handling ..........initially i was going to go for the rcf until i read the specs ,,,,,,,,,and went to the f sport....
Hi ffb13,

Good afternoon and how are you? I'm terribly sorry to hear what you went through as well. Of course, I don't blame one single individual to rule out or ruin my experience with Lexus. Like I mentioned before, there is always one rotten apple in every batch here and there. In school, work, Family member and friends, there is always a quiet one, nerdy one, jock athlete, beautiful one, rich spoiled one, loud one, and unfortunately, the Cocky, Ugly, mr. Hot Shot Dumbass one. Hehe..

It's not a big deal because he made himself look like an A** and had potential for a huge sale. It's not like I was messing around with nothing to do. I did plan this week's in advance with my sales guy and everything I wanted, showed up early and offered $25000 cash down. Who realistically walks in a dealership saying that? I am not trying to brag or show off but I have been saving for 6+ months and ready to buy my dream car. Anyways..

Yes, I did read your post but didn't get a chance to comment on it yet. I am quite busy with my 12+ hour work shift and dealing with my little posts keep my tied up. Hehe.. Yes, this is my second test drive and regardless of what anyone or any reporter says about the RC F, it's my Dream Car. Besides the Lamborghini Aventador, but that is something I could never, ever afford.

From the experience of some Family relatives, friends and colleagues. The Lexus RCF is what I am looking for in luxury, looks, power, uniqueness, speed, and so on. Yes, I know it weighs almost 4000 pounds but I am not going to race it on the streets or track but my everyday cruiser to work and play. Hehe..

Where did you end up getting your RC350, F Sport? Another dealership than the two that gave you problems? The Internet has so many choices to choose from and dealerships should be careful on how they treat their potential customers. Hey, it's their loss, not ours, right?

On a final note, what are you planning to do with your RC350? Trade in for something else? Thanks for sharing your thoughts, help and support, ffb13. Hopefully, you can find a solution for your unhappiness with your RC350.

post #14 of 18 Old 06-24-2015, 05:58 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjangle View Post
I'm very surprised by this! My Lexus dealer (Metro Lexus, Cleveland, Ohio) treated me and my fiancÚ like royalty! Even before they knew we were buyers! Sad...
Hi mrjangle,

Good afternoon and how are you? I am glad you received great treatment from your Ohio dealership. It's not a big deal because the sales manager is the dumba** who lost the sale for his whole team. I guess he has enough money to blow. Did you end up with a great deal?
thepro78 likes this.
post #15 of 18 Old 06-24-2015, 06:40 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiho-Yoshizawa View Post
Quote:
Hi mrjangle,

Good afternoon and how are you? I am glad you received great treatment from your Ohio dealership. It's not a big deal because the sales manager is the dumba** who lost the sale for his whole team. I guess he has enough money to blow. Did you end up with a great deal?
Yes, we got a great deal. $1500 discount on the car and exactly what we wanted for our trades (2 cars).
post #16 of 18 Old 06-25-2015, 03:25 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Quote:
Yes, we got a great deal. $1500 discount on the car and exactly what we wanted for our trades (2 cars).
Any plans to use that on accessories/modifications or just going to pocket it?

post #17 of 18 Old 06-25-2015, 03:32 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by soarer View Post
Any plans to use that on accessories/modifications or just going to pocket it?

We're going to pocket it for now. I LOVE this car just the way it is! There's not much I'd do to it really. Would love to turbo it when the warranty expires but we'll see. It stickered for just over $54k and we only financed $41k. Best deal of my life and I've gotten a few good deals in the past.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2017 INFINITI Q60 3.0 TWIN TURBO V6 AWD PREMIUM
post #18 of 18 Old 07-12-2018, 07:53 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Nice post and thank for sharing this content. very beneficial for all users.

Profile Cosmetic Surgery Centre is the only centre that is able to provide the best class cosmetic surgery treatment. Senior cosmetic surgery expert Dr Vikas Gupta has more than 30 years of experience and dedication to provide best class surgery. We have al superlative treatment facilities for cur you the best.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page