RC 350 F Sport coming soon.. - Page 4 - Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum
User Tag List

3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 39 Old 03-14-2015, 07:59 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Been seeing a good growing amount of Lexus NX's around, I think in Feburary it pulled in some record sales!

post #32 of 39 Old 03-15-2015, 09:00 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by soarer View Post
Been seeing a good growing amount of Lexus NX's around, I think in Feburary it pulled in some record sales!
Hi, soarer. That's good news for Lexus but I I am still waiting for an RC350 or RCF, to zoom by me on any Los Angeles freeway. Hehe.. I am so disappointed that none of them are on the road while I am out and about. Uh.. :-( I finally saw my 1st IS250, at work in White and black interior a few days ago. I also saw an extremely beautiful M3 2015 sedan in white in our parking lot @Space X and it belongs to some VIP. Hopefully, I will be the first one to own an RC350 F Sport. Hehe.. In a few months guys.. ;-)

Since we have over 4500+ employees. I get to see a bunch of new vehicles that were recently purchased or leased. There is even a Special Lease Deal for Space X employees only for the Tesla.

Last edited by Akiho-Yoshizawa; 03-15-2015 at 09:05 PM.
post #33 of 39 Old 03-17-2015, 01:24 AM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by corbinleedav View Post
Heyyyy I am in sales at Lexus of Austin... Ask for me, Corbin Davenport... who knows maybe i am the one who helped you!
It was a different dude, his name starts with a B. Do you know if there is a cold air intake available for the RC350 yet?

post #34 of 39 Old 03-17-2015, 01:12 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybadger512 View Post
It was a different dude, his name starts with a B. Do you know if there is a cold air intake available for the RC350 yet?
Most likely was Brian Erickson, I do not believe they have anything yet for the RC350, read someone using one for a GS350 and they said it was bolt off bolt on no issues....
thepro78 likes this.
post #35 of 39 Old 04-15-2015, 04:03 PM

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Garage
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiho-Yoshizawa View Post
Hi, soarer. That's good news for Lexus but I I am still waiting for an RC350 or RCF, to zoom by me on any Los Angeles freeway. Hehe.. I am so disappointed that none of them are on the road while I am out and about. Uh.. :-( I finally saw my 1st IS250, at work in White and black interior a few days ago. I also saw an extremely beautiful M3 2015 sedan in white in our parking lot @Space X and it belongs to some VIP. Hopefully, I will be the first one to own an RC350 F Sport. Hehe.. In a few months guys.. ;-)

Since we have over 4500+ employees. I get to see a bunch of new vehicles that were recently purchased or leased. There is even a Special Lease Deal for Space X employees only for the Tesla.
I have only seen 2 of ur cars on the street. A very nice RC350 FSport White and an Orange RC-F.

They are not around as much as the IS250-350... Which makes it even better. I am yet to not get a compliment on my car when driving it. It's typically tumbs up when on freeway or guys at red lights saying "I didnt know Lexus had a Sports Car!!!" Lol.

GET YOURS ALREADY!!!! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.
post #36 of 39 Old 04-15-2015, 04:14 PM

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Most likely was Brian Erickson, I do not believe they have anything yet for the RC350, read someone using one for a GS350 and they said it was bolt off bolt on no issues....
I installed mine. It's a Takeda Intake for the GS350

It's a direct bolt on fit!!! Looks Great.
post #37 of 39 Old 04-18-2015, 02:09 PM

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepro78 View Post
I installed mine. It's a Takeda Intake for the GS350

It's a direct bolt on fit!!! Looks Great.
Pics! noticeable sound difference? Power difference?
post #38 of 39 Old 04-20-2015, 03:23 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Pics! noticeable sound difference? Power difference?
I installed mine a couple of weeks ago. Here is a pic.

I have the Torque Pro App that I will use to measure 0-30, and 0-60 mph times and post a video. I need to get a cell phone windshield mount first.

I have noticed that before the install if I took off using Sport+, gear selector in M, and the paddle shifters it was quick, and sounded good, but nothing too special.

After the install using Sport+, gear selector in M, and the paddle shifters the car is noticeable stronger, and in fact the Traction Control light will now flicker when I jump on it. It didn't do that before.

The sound is much more noticeable, but in a good way. Under normal driving you don't even hear it, until you mash the peddle.

I'd say it was worth the money, and only took 1 hour or less to take off the old one and install the new one.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Takeda CAI.jpg
Views:	941
Size:	262.1 KB
ID:	1410  

US Navy Vet
2015 RC 350 F-Sport
2004 ES330
1965 Ford Mustang Custom Fastback
post #39 of 39 Old 04-21-2015, 09:38 AM

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
I hope RC-F owners are considering the intake from that same brand.

Too bad there doesn't seem to be any before and after video's of that brands GS350 intake on a GS or even an RC.

On an IS-F:

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page