LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 26 Old 03-20-2015, 08:01 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
New rc 350 f sport owner

Hey everyone my name is Yan! I bought an rc 350 f sport white. It's the awd model. I have to say I don't care what all this reviewers say about the rc. I love it. this car is amazing in the snow and even though I have it for a month now. I can't wait to get back in it everytime. It's quite, but when want to go fast it has enough power for me. I mean let's face it. How many people really go over 75mph without getting pull over or to a track. If you want a truck toy buy the rc f or the m4. I'm not a bmw guy. They break to **** much. So far I love my rc. I haven't had a single problem. I mean it's a lexus. I'm looking forward to know you guys. And start making my rc look a lil better even though it already looks perfect. I know some people don't like the looks of the rc but let me tell you this car looks amazing in person. Everything time I'm driving it everyone ask me about it and I always find people looking at it when it's park. It's defferent and unique. I'm
new to Lexus and I'm already in love with the brand.
Tony likes this.
post #2 of 26 Old 03-20-2015, 11:25 AM

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you hear and you sound like a cool guy who is enthusiastic about Lexus. Would be great if you let us know where you are from (Toronto here) and also posted up a picture of your Lexus.

All the best!

post #3 of 26 Old 03-20-2015, 11:42 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Welcome!

Glad to hear you're not one of those folks that let reviewers think for you, instead buying it because you like it, for reasons that matter to you is the best way to go about a buying a new toy

Have you seen the new TOM's kit?

post #4 of 26 Old 03-20-2015, 04:34 PM

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Welcome to the forum! Love to hear more about your Lexus as time goes on!

Great buy and nice color choice! Same color i'm planning to get at the end of the month.
post #5 of 26 Old 03-20-2015, 05:25 PM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Garage
I agree with you completely. I am so excited to get mine in May. I am sure i will feel the same way that you do. Congrats!!!!!

RC350 F sport Infrared!
post #6 of 26 Old 03-23-2015, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hepar View Post
I agree with you completely. I am so excited to get mine in May. I am sure i will feel the same way that you do. Congrats!!!!!
Awesome. May is not too far away.

Are you planning to jump right into doing modifications if you have any in mind already or going to wait it out a bit before you go through with that process?

post #7 of 26 Old 03-23-2015, 09:19 PM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Garage
i am going to wait for a bit.

RC350 F sport Infrared!
post #8 of 26 Old 03-24-2015, 06:59 AM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Hey guys I'm sorry it took so long to answer you guys back. I am from NY. Thank you for welcoming me to the group. I'm already thinking about painting the calipers and some other staff but not in a rush. I mean the car looks amazing. There is not much we can do to it. And I have no idea how to post pics. So can you please let me know how to?
post #9 of 26 Old 03-24-2015, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanrc350f View Post
Hey guys I'm sorry it took so long to answer you guys back. I am from NY. Thank you for welcoming me to the group. I'm already thinking about painting the calipers and some other staff but not in a rush. I mean the car looks amazing. There is not much we can do to it. And I have no idea how to post pics. So can you please let me know how to?
Have you thought about what color you want to paint it?

Seen covers you can get that go right over your OEM calipers, not sure if those would be of any interest to you.

thepro78 likes this.
post #10 of 26 Old 03-24-2015, 10:29 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
I already bought the paint. I'm gonna do orange with the f sport logo on them. I was gonna do red but I have done red on every car I own so I want to switch it up a bit. I'm gonna post pics after. I'm waiting for the weather to get warmer in ny.
thepro78 likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page