RC350 / RCF Owner's Manual Available for download 1 PDF file from Lexus - Page 6 - Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum
User Tag List

5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 52 Old 06-29-2015, 05:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadPeter View Post
Hi Akiho-Yoshizawa,

Sorry to hear about the SpaceX problem this weekend. Yea, I'm off Friday's, and did nothing as it was too hot. I'm a big boy so a
'XXX ' shirt would work. LOL.... Addressing that too now so hopefully I'll get smaller soon.

Nice thing about dealing with your car broker friend is that you won't actually have to deal with the dealer as he'll handle everything. He might even get the car from outside of Cali, which opens the doors to getting what you want sooner as that is what my person was going to do. Only thing you do is pick a dealer to service it. I really like the dealer I bought mine from, but he is 45 miles away, and the one by me is only 5 miles away.

Hope you are having a good start of the week. This week we only have to work 3 days and get a 4 day weekend. Yippee!!!!!
Hi GearHeadPeter,

How are you and hopefully, you had a great weekend. Yes, it was very, very unfortunate on what happened to our Falcon 9 Heavy yesterday. Thanks for your concern and this was our first ever non successful launch. There is going to be an internal and external investigation from Space X, NASA, and the FAA. Good thing no human injuries or fatalities. This won't affect us in a major way and we will look back on this and improve whatever has to be done.

Yes, my broker friend will do whatever it is he has to do and no word yet. He is quite busy with big sales for the July 4th weekend. Waiting a week or two won't hurt me and it's been a long few months for me anyways. Hehe.. As for service wise, I will go to Longo Lexus in El Monte, CA which is only 6 miles from my home. I bought my Tacoma from Longo Toyota which is right next door to them.

Ok, xxx size shirt it is. Hehe.. That is good that you are going to have a 4 day long weekend and please enjoy it. Are fireworks legal in your area and Arizona in general? In the San Gabriel Valley Area, it's okay to use legal ones but the ones from Mexico are NOT ALLOWED. I don't see a problem with them but some younger kids or adults get into minor injuries with burns and other things.
post #52 of 52 Old 06-29-2015, 07:07 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Hi Akiho-Yoshizawa,

Remember in the military every rule and regulation was written in blood, and luckily this time no blood was spilled. As long as they learn from their mistakes then it will be better.

All good things come to those that wait, and you will really love your new car when you finally sit in it, start the engine and drive off.

Yes, fireworks are legal in Phoenix now, but I don't know where they come from. We have all these little shops being setup in grocery store parking lots, and empty lots so everyone who wants to blow themselves up can have that right. It's the American way.

Have a great rest of the week.

US Navy Vet
2015 RC 350 F-Sport
2004 ES330
1965 Ford Mustang Custom Fastback

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page