Build thread: Lexus RC Coupe F Sport Accuair, BBK..! - Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 Old 07-09-2015, 02:53 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 53
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Build thread: Lexus RC Coupe F Sport Accuair, BBK..!

Finally started on my build

Follow on Instagram @fillupkc

First step is suspension: Accuair with e-level.
Wheels Dual Concave Vossen CV7 silver polish
Wheels being built; Work Schwert SC2 Step Lip

More to come soon: BBK & quad exhaust is next.








Lizard Breath is offline  
post #2 of 13 Old 07-09-2015, 05:14 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,016
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
The last picture with the mini model right there is very funny. You dropped the car so much. Not sure if that is my taste. Love that you have put so much work into it though.



Lex Luther is offline  
post #3 of 13 Old 07-09-2015, 07:40 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 53
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luther View Post
The last picture with the mini model right there is very funny. You dropped the car so much. Not sure if that is my taste. Love that you have put so much work into it though.
Thanks mate. It's on air suspension... You can adjust the car to whatever height you want. In the pictures it's aired out. Used for shows and such. I can put it back to stock height with a click of a button.

The phone picture shows the I level app. Those 3 numbers are your set ride heights. 1 is low for driving on good roads, 2 is highway, and 3 is stock height. There's another button that completely airs the car out as seen in those pics.

Way better than any coil over or spring set up for sure.
Lizard Breath is offline  
 
post #4 of 13 Old 07-10-2015, 09:48 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 354
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard Breath View Post
There's another button that completely airs the car out as seen in those pics.
Aka the park button
DCRH is offline  
post #5 of 13 Old 07-11-2015, 10:56 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 53
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCRH View Post
Aka the park button
Hahah yes sir!
Lizard Breath is offline  
post #6 of 13 Old 07-12-2015, 01:26 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 101
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
AH, this is FANTASTIC, whats next guy? Love the model RC BTW, you get that through lexus enthusiast BTW? drifts yea?
Sykes is offline  
post #7 of 13 Old 07-13-2015, 03:28 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,016
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard Breath View Post
Thanks mate. It's on air suspension... You can adjust the car to whatever height you want. In the pictures it's aired out. Used for shows and such. I can put it back to stock height with a click of a button.

The phone picture shows the I level app. Those 3 numbers are your set ride heights. 1 is low for driving on good roads, 2 is highway, and 3 is stock height. There's another button that completely airs the car out as seen in those pics.

Way better than any coil over or spring set up for sure.
This makes more sense to me now because I was thinking that making the car so low makes it so that you can't even go over a speed bump. Not exactly practical. :P



Lex Luther is offline  
post #8 of 13 Old 07-19-2015, 11:20 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
post up some soundclip of your exhaust.
flyfl1pguy is offline  
post #9 of 13 Old 07-28-2015, 04:16 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 53
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyfl1pguy View Post
post up some soundclip of your exhaust.
It's tips only.
Lizard Breath is offline  
post #10 of 13 Old 08-01-2015, 09:18 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 53
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Posted a Lexus Enform remote start app with Ilevel and Accuair video to my IG. @fillupkc
Lizard Breath is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome