LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 Old 08-23-2015, 01:15 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Lease quote, is this a good deal?

Hello all,

I'm looking to lease a rc350 F sport RWD with an MSRP of 51,577.

10k miles a year
36 months
0 down

Excellent credit.

The best quote I received was 562 a month.

Does this sound like a good deal?
post #2 of 21 Old 08-23-2015, 05:20 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Several things you must remember on any lease including your quote is the mileage restrictions, 30,000 miles for a three year lease is a low mileage lease. The average person usually will put 12,000 a year which means that you would go over roughly 6,000 at lease end and unless you roll into another lease you will be charge for excessive mileage which is in your lease paperwork. The dealership is required by law to show you the interest rate just like any other purchase and the rate should reflect a low rate since you have excellent credit. Is all service of the vehicle included in the lease? Leasing vehicles are fine if you like to drive a new vehicle every three years and if the monthly payment isn't an issue then by all means go for it.
post #3 of 21 Old 08-24-2015, 08:54 AM
SFC

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Garage
Where do you live?

post #4 of 21 Old 08-24-2015, 11:02 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funtime7694 View Post
Several things you must remember on any lease including your quote is the mileage restrictions, 30,000 miles for a three year lease is a low mileage lease. The average person usually will put 12,000 a year which means that you would go over roughly 6,000 at lease end and unless you roll into another lease you will be charge for excessive mileage which is in your lease paperwork. The dealership is required by law to show you the interest rate just like any other purchase and the rate should reflect a low rate since you have excellent credit. Is all service of the vehicle included in the lease? Leasing vehicles are fine if you like to drive a new vehicle every three years and if the monthly payment isn't an issue then by all means go for it.
Thanks for the reply! Yes, definitely thinking of getting the 12k a year. They said it would only make the payment go up about 15 dollars. They're saying they used a residual of 64% and money factor of 0.0009.
post #5 of 21 Old 08-24-2015, 11:03 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC View Post
Where do you live?
I'm in Virginia Beach, VA
post #6 of 21 Old 08-24-2015, 11:16 AM
SFC

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adham88 View Post
I'm in Virginia Beach, VA
Does it have everything you want? color wise, interior/options? how much did you bring it down from? it sounds like you brought them down to 47-48?
post #7 of 21 Old 08-24-2015, 12:49 PM
SFC

Garage
I do not think this is the greatest deal you could get, you could probably get it for 520 w/ 12k miles. Something like that especially if this lexus dealership has a large inventory. I was in a rush, naive, and just did it. I enjoy the car, but am bitter about trusting a dealership that I have done business with 6 other cars... never ever trust a dealer -_-. haha but again enjoying the car
post #8 of 21 Old 08-24-2015, 04:49 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adham88 View Post
Thanks for the reply! Yes, definitely thinking of getting the 12k a year. They said it would only make the payment go up about 15 dollars. They're saying they used a residual of 64% and money factor of 0.0009.
That's the best thing to do, last thing you want to be is that guy who parks up his leased vehicle because mileage has been racked up too soon.

post #9 of 21 Old 08-24-2015, 10:03 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC View Post
I do not think this is the greatest deal you could get, you could probably get it for 520 w/ 12k miles. Something like that especially if this lexus dealership has a large inventory. I was in a rush, naive, and just did it. I enjoy the car, but am bitter about trusting a dealership that I have done business with 6 other cars... never ever trust a dealer -_-. haha but again enjoying the car
They have me at $576 for 36 months 12k miles a year with 0$ down. They have discounted the car nearly $4800. Selling price is 46,800 plus taxes and fees.

Residual is supposed to be 64% and money factor 0.0009.

Can someone check to see if that all adds up?
post #10 of 21 Old 08-25-2015, 08:50 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi, I am currently trying to work on almost an identical deal. Same exact car I have tier 1 credit 790. I'm looking for 3yrs 10k miles and 0 down but the best deal I have been offered so far was 600 a month at the Orlando dealer. Many people on this forum seem to have gotten much better deals, yours is much better as well. When you say 0 down, are you saying literally nothing out of pocket? That's how my deal was set up for taxes and all fees to be included with the monthly payment. Thanks for the help in advance.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page