1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 21 Old 08-25-2015, 10:05 AM
SFC

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Garage
Nova which dealership are you at Lindsay or Pohanka? and Adham they could do a little more, you should IMO just ask for 540-550 w/ the 12k or 562 for 2 years. Wish you had another dealer to go to
post #12 of 21 Old 08-25-2015, 11:36 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I believe it's just called lexus of Orlando. I'm in Florida I have one in tampa and several in Miami which I visit often. So I'm calling all of them to try and get the price as low as possible but no one seems to come close to the deals you guys are getting.
post #13 of 21 Old 08-25-2015, 12:23 PM
SFC

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova939 View Post
I believe it's just called lexus of Orlando. I'm in Florida I have one in tampa and several in Miami which I visit often. So I'm calling all of them to try and get the price as low as possible but no one seems to come close to the deals you guys are getting.
eh don't worry my deal was crap but i still enjoy the car. IMO, over the phone gives you the lowest percent chance of getting a good deal. Going in, showing a interest and then bargaining is your best chance. If you are no where near the price you have mentioned to them (reasonable price of course, 6-7k seems like the largest discount) without anything, then just tell them, Thank you and leave. More than likely, they will call you up saying hey this is the best deal i can get you. Go to other dealerships, you have a car, you are not in a rush . Enjoy the time before car payments, but more than anything enjoy your car 100%

post #14 of 21 Old 08-25-2015, 12:46 PM

Thanks for your time, I agree with you on the phone deals not being that great. You mentioned a great approach so I may just have to go and visit them in person. At least knowing the deals you guys got I have a better idea of the possibilities. Thanks again for your time!
post #15 of 21 Old 08-25-2015, 03:31 PM
SFC

Garage
No problem. Again I got the worst deal I believe hahaha x.x my car's msrp was 54, but adding certain things brought it up to 56k (maintenance) and then i put 3k down, 12k a year, 667 ish... again I got wrecked but hey its all about gaining experience, making mistakes and learning from it and of course the greatest takeaway is enjoying the car for the duration.
post #16 of 21 Old 10-13-2015, 07:01 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Garage
apparently the RC350 was hot during the time i bought it..

so i got quote 2500
560 with wear and tear protection.
15k/36month.
all they gave me was two keychain lol. Regardless. still love the car.

RC. & IS.
911. in the process..

“Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail Better.” - Samuel Beckett
post #17 of 21 Old 10-13-2015, 04:57 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Too bad they don't include more, like a shirt, mug, etc. Small cost to them but things like that go a long way. Unless they figured not many folks want that stuff.

post #18 of 21 Old 02-28-2016, 04:54 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Does anyone know of any good lease deals in the NY area? I would lease a 2015 left-over RC-350 if any are available. The most important feature would be AWD. I dont want to put any money down aside from the first month and dmv fees and would take 7500 miles. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
post #19 of 21 Old 02-29-2016, 01:30 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC View Post
No problem. Again I got the worst deal I believe hahaha x.x my car's msrp was 54, but adding certain things brought it up to 56k (maintenance) and then i put 3k down, 12k a year, 667 ish... again I got wrecked but hey its all about gaining experience, making mistakes and learning from it and of course the greatest takeaway is enjoying the car for the duration.
Do you drive the RC350 or RCF?

a goal with no plan is a dream.
post #20 of 21 Old 02-29-2016, 01:31 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzel108 View Post
Does anyone know of any good lease deals in the NY area? I would lease a 2015 left-over RC-350 if any are available. The most important feature would be AWD. I dont want to put any money down aside from the first month and dmv fees and would take 7500 miles. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
if you're on LI - lexus of massapequa - 0 down, 580/mo, 10k mi (including tire/rim package and lease wear and tear package).
2015 rc350 f sport awd, usb 2.0
soarer likes this.

a goal with no plan is a dream.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page