6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 23 Old 05-22-2016, 02:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janik View Post
I went to my dealer where i bought my rc, and they told me i have to order the whole bumper, but i feel like their just saying that because they wanna make money. Im sure some oem parts or aftermarket parts will come out , we just have to give lexus and companys time just like with every other modifaction or performance part we're waiting for.
Hey I enjoy slamming dealers as much as he next guy, but did you consider that possibly it has to do with the manufacturing process?
post #22 of 23 Old 05-23-2016, 02:28 AM

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHansen View Post
A personal opinion, but I purposely avoided the now everywhere web grill and plastidipped mine.
That actually looks quite nice when plasti dipped especially with your paint choice. It's a good option to think about until you can get that aftermarket F-sport grille.
post #23 of 23 Old 03-19-2017, 08:48 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Grille swap

Wife is getting ready to buy a new RC and we really like the looks of the Fsport but want the Luxury package with leather and wood. Also don't think we like the LF style instruments maybe just because we are coming from a 14 IS250 w/Lux pkg and are used to it. I can get the Fsport wheels on the RC but not the grille and not the Ultra White. Below are a couple pics from Lexus. Just doing a real quick copy and paste of the grille it looks like it should swap. It is exact same outline. After looking on a few different Lexus forums and google searches I still have not found someone who has actually made the swap though. Don't understand why Lexus doesn't offer the Luxury pkg. with the F-sport. There are a lot of people who would want one equipped that way. Plus paying over $50k for a car with vinyl seats (Nuluxe) just bugs me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Fsport vs Lux. w grille.png
Views:	204
Size:	255.1 KB
ID:	3713  

Last edited by dieseldogsdad; 03-19-2017 at 08:57 AM.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page