Multi-media display and main center guage
I'm a new 2016 F-sport owner and have some questions I can't find answers to in the owner manual.
1. Why does the multi-media screen default to full screen navigation? How do I change this?
2. How can I set it to full screen audio instead of two or three different screens?
3. My current gear appears in the lower portion of the main gauge (where warnings appear if needed). The gear info shows when the gauge is centered. I believe I should be able to view the same data that is selected on the left side when I move the gauge to the right. Is this true?
4. Can I stop navigation instead of merely pausing it?
5. When I enter a destination address using the voice method, how do I save it to my address book for later use?
Any help will be greatly appreciated. I'm not near a dealer to ask assistance.