post #1 of 133 Old 11-04-2013, 10:03 AM Thread Starter
Administrator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Please introduce yourself!

Welcome to RC350Forum.com! We ask that you post an introduction here so we can get to know you a bit better. Tell us a bit more about your current car, why you are interested in the RC350, and anything else you think we would like to know.

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!

Your Lexus RC350 Forum Admins
Golfluver likes this.
post #2 of 133 Old 02-18-2014, 06:45 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Great to be here! Currently driving BMW M Sport 535iX and hungry for the RC350 F Sport. Have driven Lexus GS350 and RX350. BMW line up is too much same same look. I want a car as singular as possible on the road.
post #3 of 133 Old 03-12-2014, 10:55 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Currently driving a 2011 Ct200h, premium in Starfire Pearl. I have never seen very many of the CT200h on the road for 3 years which is fine by me. My car does have a similar look to many other small hatch backs on the road. The RC350 should have another distinctive look and I would be very willing to make switch. Looking forward to more information here on the upcoming launch this Fall.

post #4 of 133 Old 03-13-2014, 12:27 PM
Banned

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayman View Post
Great to be here! Currently driving BMW M Sport 535iX and hungry for the RC350 F Sport. Have driven Lexus GS350 and RX350. BMW line up is too much same same look. I want a car as singular as possible on the road.
welcome to the show Kayman! I hear what you're saying and its not just BMW, Audi is probably the worst offender Merc isn't so bad but they're getting there. The RC is actually based on a shortened GS platform so if you liked that should be no worries
post #5 of 133 Old 03-13-2014, 12:29 PM
Banned

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck58 View Post
Currently driving a 2011 Ct200h, premium in Starfire Pearl. I have never seen very many of the CT200h on the road for 3 years which is fine by me. My car does have a similar look to many other small hatch backs on the road. The RC350 should have another distinctive look and I would be very willing to make switch. Looking forward to more information here on the upcoming launch this Fall.
hey chuck, welcome aboard! Yea not for anything but CT200h has always been a bit bland in my books. Did you like being hybridized, will you be considering the RC300h or it makes no diff?
post #6 of 133 Old 03-13-2014, 02:14 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
I always liked how the CT's look but when I test drove one it just felt too dead to me. but it is a hybrid. i just expect it have more of a kick being a lexus.
post #7 of 133 Old 03-14-2014, 10:09 AM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
howdy! in the market for a coupe

looking at the rc350 or g37 coupe
post #8 of 133 Old 03-27-2014, 05:08 PM

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck58 View Post
Welcome!

Whats the reason for you to switch from a hatch to a coupe?
post #9 of 133 Old 03-29-2014, 06:15 PM

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
Welcome!

Whats the reason for you to switch from a hatch to a coupe?
Cause he wants to mess around with a real toy!
Kidding, CT's are cool and fun for what they are, I'd also like to know why.
post #10 of 133 Old 11-06-2014, 08:28 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
i drove the IS350 f sport and the plain one about 2 months ago and i was not that much into it .
i then read about the new rcf and rc f sport and decided to take a look and drive them.
i visited 3 dealerships and e-mailed another one for info on the new rc and one came baclk last week inviting me to the first showing of the rc .
i went yesterday november 5
,they had received the car the day before and that same day they sold a fully equipped one .a twin to the one i got.
when i got there they had about 8 of them or maybe more . 4 were on the showroom including one fully equipped except missing the heated steering wheel ,but had every option that you can get on the rwd.
i looked, drove a base version for a test drive ,and bought the fully rwd on the floor .
within 2 hours i was heading home on it ( left my car in the parking lot and going back for it today )
i know i overpaid which is something i have NEVER DONE .
but ,instead of paying it in full they offered me a one time up front payment fee of $24,000. lease ,and a buy or residual of $38,000.
the car had a list of $55.0---by the time i buy it i will have $62 into it or i may just sell it or return it depending on how i feel about it .
driving it home i found the rear wheel steering disconcerting but will get used to it specially hitting corners fast....a blast.
also found that i am really driving a computer..and too many distractions ............
the manual weights a ton ..........and it takes hours of reading to get it and by the time you do you forgot it .
well, we will see ..........
my other options were the mb sl, jag f , vette ,911.................BUT ALL OF THEM LACK a spare tire which to me is a must due to the long trips i take and thru the mountains .
this was the primary reason i got the rc.

they tried to sell me about $3,000 worth of options such as maintanance ,coatings, and 5 other stuff i do not need nor did i get them.

as long as the car is hot they will keep trying to get as much as they can ...............will drive it again tomorrow . i have to go back today and bring them a check. yes, they let me take it home with a full metal license plate and i have not paid for it yet .

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page