Lease Trade: 2015 Lexus RC350 F-SPORT AWD, Rare MP Orange - $498 month - CHEAP, $56K - Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum
User Tag List

1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 Old 05-16-2016, 01:14 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Lease Trade: 2015 Lexus RC350 F-SPORT AWD, Rare MP Orange - $498 month - CHEAP, $56K

It pains me to do this but I am looking for someone to takeover my Lexus RC 350 F-Sport AWD lease as I need 4 doors full time for clients. I have been using my wife's car, but now it has come to sometimes 3 days a week and I simply need 4 doors.

-Car has 75XX miles

-12K miles per year allowed

-27 month lease, and I have made 9 payments. So I presume it has 18 months remaining.

- Rare Molten Pearl color. The color in the sun is unbelievable. The interior is Stratus Grey. The headliner, mats, and seat backs, seatbelts are all black. 2 tone door panels. This color looks great.

- Car had near $56K MSRP, and its almost fully loaded with Pre-collision warning, blind spot monitors, rear camera with 360 degree audible alert (great for when you come close for parking or to make sure your front end doesn't hit the curb), Lexus Enform (you can start the car anywhere with a wireless signal from your phone), heated AND ventilated seats (a must for warm days), Sirius XM, Navigation, etc.

- Car right now has a custom axleback exhaust on it with a quad tip set up. It now sounds as it should and I have a sound clip avail upon request. NO DRONE! I have stock exhaust of course as well.

Payment is $498 month + state tax. In NJ that means $532 month. You would need to put $4K down to get a payment this cheap on a car that is just about fully loaded and has a near $56K Sticker.

Lexus also has their own Wheel and tire protection. You go to any Lexus dealer and they will repair/replace wheels or tires, INCLUDING cosmetic damage! This adds $20/month to the price. If you want it add $20, if not then it stops the day you call and have them remove it. I have had many luxury automobiles and while I never had to use it, the fact Lexus has their own and you can go to any Lexus dealer and it includes cosmetic issues, is outstanding.

No accidents, no stories. First 2 services are free. Will receive its next service at 10K miles.

Here is a link to pics until I am home from work due to firewall:

NJ Lease Trade: 2015 Lexus RC350 F-SPORT AWD, Rare MP Orange - $498 month - CHEAP, $56K - Club Lexus Forums
post #2 of 13 Old 05-16-2016, 05:05 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Pics:

post #3 of 13 Old 05-18-2016, 10:45 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
The color combination alone should be enough to convince someone to get this, not often you see a Molten RC on the street or even on dealer lots.

Good luck with sale.

post #4 of 13 Old 05-31-2016, 07:59 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Person did not get approved. Just sent some messages back to people that were interested. Please have decent income and a strong credit score!
post #5 of 13 Old 07-29-2016, 05:22 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackals View Post
Person did not get approved. Just sent some messages back to people that were interested. Please have decent income and a strong credit score!
Off topic, but is the black out in matte black or gloss black on the grille?
post #6 of 13 Old 08-01-2016, 06:42 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Love that colour completely. Surprised you don't see more of them around to be honest. But I think the grill is gloss black as you can see a good deal of light reflecting off of it.
post #7 of 13 Old 08-02-2016, 11:44 AM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Garage
Count me in for loving that color. I almost got that but the wife talked me into Atomic Silver with the red interior. That color must be very rare... I've had my RC for just over a year and haven't seen an orange one in NE Ohio at all. I don't see that color at dealerships either... I was going to have to order mine if I got the orange.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2017 INFINITI Q60 3.0 TWIN TURBO V6 AWD PREMIUM
post #8 of 13 Old 08-03-2016, 02:25 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
I think I've seen one where I work in Toronto, Ontario. Can't remember seeing another one. Definitely seems like one of those special order colours at this point.

BUT, I do have a soft sport for that atomic silver/red interior. Just something about it oozes class.
post #9 of 13 Old 08-03-2016, 04:52 PM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedDreams View Post
BUT, I do have a soft spot for that atomic silver/red interior. Just something about it oozes class.

Yes, I LOVE the combination. I can't even count how many comments I've gotten from complete strangers with this car. From people honking at me at red lights to the show and tell at gas stations. I drove a 370Z before this in a unique black cherry color and didn't get close to the number of comments from people.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2017 INFINITI Q60 3.0 TWIN TURBO V6 AWD PREMIUM
post #10 of 13 Old 08-04-2016, 01:49 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
See, I think it's because the 370Z just looks sporty. The RC has more of a complete look to it. It looks luxury, but intimidating at the same time. It's the best of both worlds I find
mrjangle likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page